San Jose Personal Injury Lawyers
Anyone injured in an accident caused by negligence or a wrongful act deserves compensation for all expenses related to injury or loss. But many injury victims do not realize the full definition of injury under California law. San Jose personal injury lawyers can help with all types of situations, including the following examples:
- Vehicle accidents resulting in property damage, physical injury, and emotional trauma
- Injury caused by slipping and falling when premises are poorly maintained
- Injuries or death caused by a wrongful—or even criminal—act
- Financial losses associated with being wrongfully terminated from a job
- Financial and emotional effects of sexual harassment at work
- Emotional—and financial—devastation resulting from victimization in a sexual crime
Personal injury attorney Fernando V. Hernandez is a tireless advocate for clients in the San Jose, CA area who have been injured in situations caused by negligent or wrongful acts of others.
Areas of practice
The Law Offices of Fernando V. Hernandez provides a range of legal services for individuals and businesses located throughout the San Jose area of California. In addition to a variety of real estate and business law matters, San Jose accident lawyer & injury lawyer Fernando V. Hernandez provides full personal injury and accident support to clients injured by negligence or wrongful acts, including the following:
San Jose accident attorneys must have extensive experience in the thorough investigation of the circumstances behind every accident. Mr. Hernandez has over four decades of experience handling the details behind each personal injury case for victims in San Jose. He has a record of successful results working within the state and federal court system for his clients.
Contact an experienced personal injury attorney in San Jose
San Jose personal injury attorney Fernando V. Hernandez is dedicated to providing the highest quality legal services to each client. Contact us today to find out how the firm can assist in your situation. Most initial consultations are without obligation. Se habla español.